THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
Yesterday I inched closer to retirement as I had my 61st birthday. In the morning my wife blessed me with some nice gifts. She said these were all to help me enjoy the outdoors more. [FONT=&quot](Not sure I needed more things to do that but :thumb:)[/FONT] First thing she had me open is this Landman fire pit.

Next thing I open was a cover for the firepit.

Next thing I open was a nice insulated shoulder bag.

And finally, I opened the last gift which was and assortment of frisbees for Frisbee (Disc) Golf. As a youth we used to play Frisbee Golf a lot at La Mirada Regional Park. She thought I might enjoy getting out and doing this again.

The rest of the day we spent it at home doing a few redecorating chores that we had been meaning to get to and generally taking it easy and enjoying ourselves. Towards dinner time I fired up the Akorn Jr. and made us some cheeseburgers. Here’s my burger with a slice of watermelon, some Pringles and a Stone Ruination Double IPA.

A very relaxing day that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Thanks for looking.

Back