I Canceled Amazon Prime but....

Why just the other day I was saying to myself “Self…you don’t have an öyster shucking knife… you don’t know what the hell you’d do with it, but you don’t have one…”

:tongue:

Why just the other day I was saying to myself “Self…you don’t have an öyster shucking knife… you don’t know what the hell you’d do with it, but you don’t have one…”

:tongue:

Well it looks great and the price is right...

Hicoup....?

really?

sort of funny.

Is this a uni-tasker or a multi-tasker? if not shucking, what would you do with it?

Thanks, Adams...was actually looking to get one of these, as my local store has quality oysters right now. Ordered one, will arrive tomorrow.

Excellent, the threads intended purpose. Look forward to your review. I collect knives. Custom makers down to impulse purchases. Was thinking CQB SD. Very close.
As my wife often tells me , remain silent they haven’t seen what you’ve seen. The reviews on the handle are interesting

I can't imagine life without Amazon Prime. I am finding myself having to buy just about everything nowadays via Amazon, even grocerys. Just the other day i went on a mission to find Taco Bell Avacado Ranch sauce. Not one single local grocery store carried it. I couldnt even find their Baja sauce. I ended up buying a 8 pack on Amazon prime free next day shipping.

Not to mention, It includes Amazon Music, and Amazon Video. A lot of good shows and movies exclusive to Amazon Video. We are getting to the point where Sat/Cable Tv is useless.

Anyway sorry to go off topic, i am just flabbergasted someone would cancel their amazon prime service.

Last edited:
I believe anyone on Medicaid or food assistance gets half of of their prime membership. just a heads up to those are looking for a discount

I honestly can’t function without Amazon prime. Just looked at my account and I have placed 136 orders so far this year. 289 orders last year. I use my Amazon card to get 5% cash back and that’s usually over a grand coming back to us each year. Helps with Christmas etc. As noted already the streaming videos and music are good perks too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ordered this Tuesday afternoon and it arrived this morning. This seems to be a quality knife. It’s one piece construction, with a smooth handle. I don’t have big hands and this knife fits well when I hold it. The blade appears to be quality steel with a nice edge. It’s also fairly thick.

I haven’t shucked anything with it yet. But based on its feel/construction, I don’t think it will have any problem opening shells. Should work nicely.

Attachments

• 7E975717-8492-495A-BABC-A0A6480509C9.jpeg
    7E975717-8492-495A-BABC-A0A6480509C9.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 74EE69C7-7529-40FA-B742-ED6112C0D3B4.jpeg
    74EE69C7-7529-40FA-B742-ED6112C0D3B4.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 25
Back