New Masterbuilt Gravit Feed

Certainly looks interesting. Could be a fun cooker to have depending on price point

Yeah, I saw that this morning as well. Did a bit of digging and it looks like it’ll have limited availability in December with full availability in early 2020. Appears the price point will be right around $500.

I think I will stick with my Assassin 28.
Of course you would. This is probably at least 2k less though and might be a good option for somebody with a lower budget.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Kinda cool- everybody and their dog seems to have a pellet cooker but gravity??

The Masterbuilt logo might be an issue- but stuff can change- anyone remember the Kias of years past?

Depends on thickness of the chute and charcoal grate. Great price point especially with the built in ATC.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was on there live today and got them to show me how the chute works. Kinda cool. Have some pieces of metals you insert to cut off the fire. Holds 16 pounds of charcoal.

I was on there live today and got them to show me how the chute works. Kinda cool. Have some pieces of metals you insert to cut off the fire. Holds 16 pounds of charcoal.
That's the part that worries me. The chute should be minimum 1/4". Here's my charcoal grate.
966c5d7760f2dd6a0946af5aeea3a1fb.jpg

In the comments on the Youtube video Masterbuilt says in the replies that it will be in Walmart and other stores next month. If the price is $500 then it could be pretty sweet to pick it up in February for $100 on a Brickseek search.

As a GF owner, this video makes no sense.
I had to watch a couple more times. The chute doesn't look to be insulated. I guess that's the reason for the slotted surround around the chute (protects against burns). The fan seems to be used to push flames into the cook chamber when grilling and as an ATC when smoking. At $500 compromises had to be made.

Back