He's Got Legs...

If you were at an Army Corps of Engineers campground, does this cook make you a part of the Drum Corps?
Yes, I had to go there.
That is a fine looking cook and the campground is impressive.

Looks pretty good from here,maybe too sweet for me
are they deignated camp sites or a free for all?

These are reservable up to three days in advance. Any that aren’t reserved can be first come, first served. There are campgrounds that are all first come, first served.

If you were at an Army Corps of Engineers campground, does this cook make you a part of the Drum Corps?
Yes, I had to go there.
That is a fine looking cook and the campground is impressive.

Technically no, since I left the drums at home :-D

Nice site! We’ve never stayed at a COE, because most don’t have full hookups. We are not water wise :mrgreen:
Glampers, not campers.

Legs look great too!

Smart idea with the sandbags and the straps for the awning. Going to the lake with the camper this week so may try to rig that up for the afternoon winds that pick up.

Nice site! We’ve never stayed at a COE, because most don’t have full hookups. We are not water wise :mrgreen:
Glampers, not campers.

Legs look great too!

Yeah, power only. Our fresh tank is only 30 gallons and we use less than half in a weekend, including showers. Our bigger issue is 12 gallon gray and black tanks.

Smart idea with the sandbags and the straps for the awning. Going to the lake with the camper this week so may try to rig that up for the afternoon winds that pick up.

They help with bounce, but I still pull the awning in if the winds get too strong.

So Fine on all points! I think everyone needs a getaway like that. Nice Legs!

Great stuff all around, Ron - the setting, the grub - all that! Nicely done!

Back