Win a Big Green Egg

... I'm already in !! I expect them to contact me right after Publishers Clearing House .... bu then I'll be gone to pick up lottery winnings.

Sorry boys but I've already been informed that I have won the Big Green Egg. While that was exciting news, I was completely UNAWARE that I had to mail a $1000 shipping deposit to Nigeria (apparently the home office of B.G.E.) along with having to provide my Visa card number and bank account information in order to prove that I am who my entry form says I am.

I guess the added hassle will be worth it when I finally get to smoke some food on my NEW B.G.E!

They said it was shipping out tonight!

Ken

I think the stars are in my court for the big win. The drawing will be on or around the 20th of August. My birthday is August 21. I shook the hand of the man or at least one of the local reps a couple of weeks ago at the meet and great with Dr BBQ here in town. I think some of the karma rubbed off and has me in a good place to have my name drawn.

I'll let you guys know how it all works out on the 22nd.

John, my birthday is August 19th. We're gonna have to battle it out.

Gonna lay all this to rest, just signed up, ill be expecting the BGE sometime shortly after th 21st. thanks guys..

Back