Quick Wing Smoke

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Playing around with our new Hot Wing Rub a little.
Seasoned the wings with Naturiffic Hot Wing dry rub and let them sit while I fired up the grill.

Used the 26” Kettle with the medium vortex and a small chunk of hickory.

0dde6d9418277f5792cdf08630578650.jpg

Doesn’t take long with the vortex and they’re ready!

e95526dee7b9db7497365a4b5adadb41.jpg

It was tasty!

They look awesome!!! I want to try some of your Q salts but wanted to know if they have sugar in them??

We do not add sugar to any of our products.

I can happily say that Q-Salt and the Hot Wing Rub are both sugar free!
No sugar is excellent. I've been on keto diet since Nov 5 and have lost 20 lbs. I love the Hot Salt and looking forward to the Hot Wing rub.

I want to try some of your Q salts but wanted to know if they have sugar in them??
Try the Q-Salt on Pork Chops or chicken thighs, or burgers.
Try the Hot Salt on Sunny Side up eggs. Good stuff.

Looks great, John! I got my order of Hot Wing rub coming on Wednesday! I see wings on the menu soon! Since I also got some Gingery Orange coming with it, I’ll probably try that on some too. Have you ever experimented with layering your seasonings, John?

Looks great, John! I got my order of Hot Wing rub coming on Wednesday! I see wings on the menu soon! Since I also got some Gingery Orange coming with it, I’ll probably try that on some too. Have you ever experimented with layering your seasonings, John?

Yes!
They layer well you just have to be easy with the amounts you use, as on its own each seasoning take much less than you would use with a normal rub.

Wings looks absolutely delicious.

Interested in the Hot Wing rub, but wanted to ask if it's considered extremely "hot" in terms of typical heat index measures. My wife can't tolerate significant heat. The name of course implies it's pretty spicy but just had to ask because it looks awesome to me. Thanks.

Interested in the Hot Wing rub, but wanted to ask if it's considered extremely "hot" in terms of typical heat index measures. My wife can't tolerate significant heat. The name of course implies it's pretty spicy but just had to ask because it looks awesome to me. Thanks.

Actually it’s not nearly as hot as the label may indicate ;)
It was made with the masses in mind.
Think Grandma at the Super Bowl party.

I believe Stingerhook used the term “warm glow” in this thread https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267820

I believe that is a good description

Back