"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Trying to phind some chicken livers for Saturday, not having any luck yet.
Nothing tonight,
Pizza on the Ooni Sunday night.

Gonna try to make Mongo’s bacon pepper jam sometime this weekend too.

Happy weekend!

Happy Phriday all! My son's b-day was yesterday and he has requested pulled pork for his Sunday phamily dinner, so a couple oph butts going on tomorrow to be pulled and re-heated for Sunday dinner. May throw something else on if I have room. Have a GREAT weekend and Happy Smoking!

Not much. Snow on the ground and I'm under the weather so I'm keeping it simple. Grilled angus hotdogs (chili dogs) tonight and a pot of pintos in the Crock Pot overnight. Staying inside and warm for the most part. Have a great weekend everyone.

Today quesadillas with direct fire cooked chicken thighs, not sure tomorrow and New York Strip-ABT’s And a veggie TBD Sunday. I bought a 12pack Of Banquet Beer, May dent that

Expecting 24-30" of snow at Morning Wood BBQ headquarters. So I'm gonna setup the GoPro to timelapse the snow, plus record me smoking a chuck roast on my WSM with no temp controls. Should be interesting phor sure.

Last edited:
Happy Phryday Pholks!
Schnitzel on the phlattop tonight with some sort of taters phor a side.
Gotta phire up a smoker tomorrow phor the 10# oph snack sticks I made today, so I'll phind something in the phreezer to keep em company.
Have a great weekend everyone!

I had an early start with the day off of work today. Shoulders were $1.28/lb so I fired up the smoker. No real plans with them other than to vacuum seal them and toss them in the deep freeze.

PXL-20220129-005422385.jpg

PXL-20220129-005416880.jpg

Gyro wraps with feta, garlic naan, tatziki, and a side of Greek potatoes tonight.

I have NO idea about the rest of the weekend... Surely, we must grill up some wings or make nachos or SOMETHING for the NFL games on Sunday!

Y'all hunker down, be safe, and keep the thin blue rolling as best you can.

Cooking up a MONSTER stew using 10 lbs. of beautifully marbled chuck roast with a nice array of vegetables. Luckily we are just getting brushed with this storm in Upstate NY but I do love to pull this all portioned up out of the freezer at will and just heat it up on these cold nights.

Back