"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

High winds and cold front coming.
Cedar wrapped Walleye today on the Davy Crockett. Really hurting for a road trip and a couple gas station burritos.

Then various leftover smoked meats in soups stews and chili while warming my bones beside the fire.

Last edited:
Pick up a bag of phrozen wing phlats last night, gonna soak em in Walker's Wood Jerk marinade phor Sunday. Tonight is Phriday Phish Phry. Gonna do some dumpster, I mean phreezer diving tonight. I KNOW I've got a couple oph pork tenderloins in there somewhere phor tomorrow.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Terry

Last edited:
Not sure yet. Wing Phor sure - gonna try Sir PorkaLot's new chicken wing rub & really looking Phorward to that. I have some more stuPh to dig out of the Phreezer, so it's gonna be a surprise.

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

I'm doing some lamb breast. Not sure why they are called "breast" because clearly it's the ribs. A bit smaller than babyback ribs. I hope they are as good as the leg I did last week (first time) because that bad boy sold me on lamb.

If they're anything like what we get around here, you'll need to do them S L O W to render all the fat out of them.

Back