• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

One Week In

Weeds doesn't quite cover it. Kid with bronchitis, hard headed (now former) employee, website/app roll out, meeting with a comp team sponsor and a tasting for 300.

Bam, physical location is on NY Ave NE, next to the Nike store and Love. But I do only online, delivery only (well, curbside carryout too as of 10/16) to anywhere in DC. We try to get there within the hour, but traffic is what it is...

MChar, I have to admit food trucks kind of weird me out sometimes; I get all OCD about where the vendor goes to the bathroom during the day. But yes, we are in Ivy City, on NY Ave NE. I'll write about UK one day, food incubators are the way to get started without going into significant debt. Plus, as a trader, I'm fascinated by the exchange rate between pulled pork vs handmade chocolates. We won't even get into what brisket gets you, lol.

Paul, now you have me wondering about why soul crushing work in the banking industry makes one want to go out and do something fun and real like Q. That or live on a sailboat for a couple years. But Q is much more fun. Good luck with your venture, and keep us updated.

Russ

Back