MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Announcements and news

Notices

Announcements and news Any Site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Old 12-11-2005, 01:18 PM   #91
cabo
is One Chatty Farker

Ok, just ordered some stuff, 3 T shirts, & 2 Mugs (large). I am looking forward to getting them.

Oh, by the way Pooh, I also ordered the model that is holding up the T’s on your post.(Your Daughter)

They said it would take a couple more days…….HeHeHe

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May You & Yours Have A Happy Holiday Season, as well as All the Brethren I have or have not met.

And by the way, I hope to meet y’all soon, at the next bash, or sooner!!!!!!!!!!
N.B. 'Dera (modified), gone to another place (RIP), ECCG (el cheapo charcoal grill), an Alveron propane, and wood hog cooker, bullitt type smokers, a GM Jim Bowie, a turkey fryer, and a pretty well stocked kitchen.

Cabo

Old 12-13-2005, 08:16 AM   #92
Jeff_in_KC
somebody shut me the fark up.

How the fark do you tell what time it is?? There's no farking numbers on the clock!
KCBS Member #14287
Jeff_in_KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:18 AM   #93
Jeff_in_KC

BTW... Phil, do you have any of those $5 coupons still available??
KCBS Member #14287
Old 12-13-2005, 08:22 AM   #94
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

you get coupons when u make an order. After the order is confirmed, you type in email addresses to send them to.. I will put you down in the next batch of stuff I order.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 06:25 PM   #95
Jeff_in_KC

Apparently the FREESHIP code didn't work... I used it and my confirmation email said:

Items:
1 x 2 sided Ash Grey T-Shirt @ $16.99 = $16.99
1 x Large Mug @ $12.99 = $12.99
1 x Shirts Hooded Sweatshirt @ $28.49 = $28.49
==========================================
Subtotal: 58.47
Shipping: 6.00 <---------------------------------------------------
TOTAL: 64.47

Just a heads up Phil...

But thanks for this! What an awesome store! Can't wait for hats to be added!
KCBS Member #14287
Old 12-17-2005, 05:46 PM   #96
BBQchef33

HOLD OFF ON BLACK TEE SHIRT ORDERS!! it came to light when i contacted them about some issues with Noah's shirt.

I JUST RECIEVED THIS IN THE MAIL . The partial transperency they speak of, i believe is in the smoke where I made it opaque. I'll look into fixing it tomorrow. Thanks .

Hello Shopkeeper,

We wanted to inform you of a design-related issue that has surfaced with our Beta Release for Black T-shirts. The image(s) 9590811 you have uploaded has the issue as described below.

Partial Transparency: The Black T-shirt printing process does not support partial transparency. Because we use white ink in the printing process, a white layer of ink is placed across the entire area of partial transparency. This will produce a variety of undesirable effects including a "halo" in areas of partial transparency. Gradients within a partially transparent area will also appear as a "halo". Common filter effects such as drop shadows and glows usually create these partially transparent areas so try to avoid these when designing. You can learn more about this issue at
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/learn/blackshirts.

Once an update has been made please notify our Customer Service Department with the new image number within 2 business days of this e-mail receipt to process any pending orders related with this issue.

We are actively working to correct these problems and will update you regularly on our progress. Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

CafePress.com

877-809-1659

[email protected]

---------------------------------

All Content Copyright ) 1999-2005 CafePress.com.

CafePress.com. and CafePress. are registered trademarks of CafePress.com. All rights reserved.

All product images and ideas used in connection with the CafePress.com Service have been provided to CafePress.com by users and do not reflect the opinions of CafePress.com.

---------------------------------

We use an email delivery and marketing company to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Web beacons and cookies are used in those email messages and at our website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. If you do not want to help us learn how to improve our offers and marketing strategy, you can "opt out" of this email cookie by clicking here:

http://info.cafepress.com/privacy/optOut

To view our privacy policy - visit

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/privacy_policy.aspx

To contact customer service - visit

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/contact.aspx

CafePress.com

950 Tower Lane

Suite 600

Foster City, CA 94404

1-877-809-1659 toll-free

1-510-877-1540 local

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 12-18-2005, 11:41 PM   #97
BBQchef33

As everyone can see from my previous post, theres is a problem with the black tee shirts. i am going to pull them from the store until I get the graphic fixed. i believe if i just remove the opaque form the smoke it will work, but that will bmake the smoke fairly solid, and not so "whispy". I havent seen a black tee shirt yet to see exactly what the problem is with the graphic. If anyonhas bought a black tee shirt, if possible can you take a digital (closeup as possible) photo and send it to me so I can verify what they are talking about.

thanks

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 12-20-2005, 07:15 AM   #98
BBQchef33

Default Wo wants a coupon??

WHO WANTS A COUPON. ???

I just placed an order. I can send $5.00 coupons to 5 people. Anyone plan on ordering in the next 2-3 weeks, send a PM with your email address and I'll add u to the coupon list
dont know how long before the sesion times out, i'll try to keep it alive, but respond asap.

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 12-20-2005, 06:05 PM   #99
nmayeux
Babbling Farker

Phil,
I will try to take a picture tomorrow, but the shirt has been washed a couple of times.
Lang 60 Marie Laveau
Deep South Single Chamber Glenda
WSM 22.5 Asmarelda
22.5 OTG Samantha
Weber Genesis Mocha
nmayeux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 07:18 PM   #100
Jeff_in_KC

Well, I got a reply from CafePress today and I'm very happy with their service! Good choice, Phil! Here's what they told me about my missing mug and not accepting the FREESHIP promotion:

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for contacting CafePress.com!

We sincerely apologize that you did not receive your mug. We have issued a replacement order for you under the following order number: --------------. You will not be charged for this order. As a courtesy we have upgraded your order to UPS 2nd-day Air at no charge.

We have also refunded your shipping costs to your credit card to honor the FREESHIP promotion. This should post to your account in 1-5 business days and will be ref;ected on your next monthly statement.

We hope that this delay has not caused you any inconvenience. We thank you for your time and patience.

Please feel free to contact us if you have additional questions or concerns by replying to this message or calling us at one of the numbers provided below.

Your ticket code is --------------. Please use this code in any further communication.

Best Regards,

Victoria A.
CafePress.com Support Associate
KCBS Member #14287
Old 01-11-2006, 02:41 AM   #101
frognot

Name/Nickname : Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33
WHO WANTS A COUPON. ???

I just placed an order. I can send $5.00 coupons to 5 people. Anyone plan on ordering in the next 2-3 weeks, send a PM with your email address and I'll add u to the coupon list
dont know how long before the sesion times out, i'll try to keep it alive, but respond asap.
Got any coupons left? Thinking might need a t-shirt to wear to the central Texas get-together.

Large Big Green Egg

"If you really care about this place, you'll show some respect for it." deguerre

"Bludawg looks just like I thought he would. Frognot looks like Tuffy Stone's dad!" aawa

" . . . which includes frognot, who is a SoCal Pharker by now" gtr
frognot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 09:59 PM   #102
Rookie'48
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Is the store still open?
Do they have hats yet?
Are the hats large (trucker) style or pin-head type?
Am I crazy for even asking?
Don't answer the last question.
Rookie'48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:07 PM   #103
BrooklynQ
Banned

The store's always open. Inventory - not my job man.
BrooklynQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:22 AM   #104
Solidkick

Well.....I thought the hats were available....but I sure didn't seem them....

------------------------------------------------
Belly Brothers BBQ Team

"Sister Flame" Spicewine Trailer Smoker,Modified Bandera, Uni-Flame Chicken Cooker with a Spicewine Thermometer mod,Kingsford Barrel cooker and a super fast RED thermapen

KC always said "fat cap up!!
Solidkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 10:12 AM   #105
parrothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidkick
Well.....I thought the hats were available....but I sure didn't seem them....
seam? I was hoping you weren't behind the slave labor getting us our hats.

American Picker Blog
parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote