Hot off the smoker…

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
4 16-18 lb’ers spatchcocked and injected to the max with Creole Butter. Coming along nicely [emoji846]

Hope each and everyone of you have a very blessed day tomorrow!
5d91d33c59e7dcf989e7cb8614ba8985.jpg

Wow. Looks like you’re gearing up for a big day. Hope you have a Blessed day.

When you get a break share some details on how you held or reheated those birds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow. Looks like you’re gearing up for a big day. Hope you have a Blessed day.

When you get a break share some details on how you held or reheated those birds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Birds are sliced and pulled, panned and have a good amount of butter pats on top. In the fridge overnight and will reheat at 225° while tightly covered tomorrow. Figure it’ll take 60-90 mins to bring to a warm serving temp. The butter should keep things from drying out… at least it better… lol.

24e0f6809bcf8474cd96a4020c720fdf.jpg

Looks great, going to inject same thing here, 2 hours in the Austin then into a cooking bag to finish, been doing this a pretty long time and works very well for me

So that's where the turkey shortage came from, Robb bought a flock to feed his flock.
They are looking most excellent brother, and no doubt there will be some fine dining at your house. Happy Thanksgiving!

Birds are sliced and pulled, panned and have a good amount of butter pats on top. In the fridge overnight and will reheat at 225° while tightly covered tomorrow. Figure it’ll take 60-90 mins to bring to a warm serving temp. The butter should keep things from drying out… at least it better… lol.

24e0f6809bcf8474cd96a4020c720fdf.jpg

With that butter they will be awesome. I cook/prep all my sides a day or 2 ahead, but that's a great idea for turkey.

Back