Storage Needed

TedW

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Now that the pile of accessories has grown I'm looking for a closed storage unit. Like a small cabinet. Maybe a stainless shelf unit also. Any ideas ?

Buy a gas grill :becky:

Actually, Rubbermaid and Suncast make some durable outdoor storage cabinets.

That's a good lead. I suppose patio storage would work fine. Id like some steel surfaces to put hot items on too.

Trust me, you'll outgrow the deck boxes and storage cabinets!

My 12x12 Bone Shack is too small!

IMG_0597.jpg

I just don't say that around the wife!

Trust me, you'll outgrow the deck boxes and storage cabinets!

My 12x12 Bone Shack is too small!

IMG_0597.jpg

I just don't say that around the wife!

It's cuz you've got too many darn trophies in there!! :becky::becky:

That's exactly the shed I want! Can it be shipped to Northern Ontario? Did you build it from scratch?

I need you to hang out with me for a while. You'd either shoot me or I'd be enjoying a new sense of organization!

Yeah, I hear ya. I scored this overhead projector cart and have loved it for my grill cart. I have been using plastic totes to store my accessories and tools (bottom shelf) but now there are so many, there's a second tote that's full and still need more room. Half of my 18' workbench is taken over with stacks of charcoal and buckets of smoke wood chunks.
IMG_1270.jpg

I told the wife I was gonna build a shed just for cookers, charcoal and accessories and she said, "Yeah, you can do that after you build a deck on the house, the kids' playground that we promised them 2 years ago and my garden shed."

FARK!:becky::rolleyes:

I am looking to build a cart that will hold my UDSes on the sides and in the middle have a some storage and a work top. It is still in the planning stages though.

If someone told me back in the day there would be plastic sheds, I would never have believed it. But, it was easy to put up and it will probably out last me by a long shot.

Where I live, wood sheds do not last and I am not into preventive maintenance or periodic painting.

I have a cedar table for my BGE, a cedar deck and soon to be plastic storage. I say great 'cause I hate to paint also.

Now I just need some steel surfaces to put hot grills and plate setters on

If someone told me back in the day there would be plastic sheds, I would never have believed it. But, it was easy to put up and it will probably out last me by a long shot.

Where I live, wood sheds do not last and I am not into preventive maintenance or periodic painting.

Pup, i'm free this weekend if ya' want to straighten out my 24' x24' shop. I'll even buy the beer. :bow:

Back