**** Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2016 Edition!!! - Saturday, Jan. 30th, 2016

Put me on the wait list please Ronelle. My procrastination strikes again!:doh:

Sorry. :redface: I added you. I never expected to fill the room! We've averaged 35 people the last few years, and I didn't do anything different in terms of advertising it this year. The thread here, PMs and a post on the Brethren FB group. FB did bring in about 6 people who weren't already forum members, but I know all of them from local BBQ events, and most have signed up.

I got all the invites but just was lazy about responding.... like you said, I have never seen it fill up like that.

Can you add me to the wait list Capt., been tied up and haven't had a chance to respond. Thank you

Last year was top notch, thanks to Ron, I can hardly wait for this years get together.

I'm out, I'll be working that weekend. Have fun.

I'm out, I'll be working that weekend. Have fun.

Made the above post prior to reading through the thread. Glad I'm working, I'd be p*ssed at myself if I wasn't able to attend for procrastinating!

Please add me to the list Ron. I've missed the last few bashes ... but better late than never, plus I'm so close by ...

Just a reminder :-D We are full right now, but I am keeping a wait list in the first post of this thread. If you want to be added to the wait list please let me know.

If your plans have changed, please let me know that as well so I can move someone up from the waitlist!

If anyone would like a bag of coffee please let me know and I can deliver it to the lunch. As in the past, it will be whatever I feel like roasting, and $12/bag.

Hey, I know you! :thumb:

Hey man. Haha I haven't been lurking quite as much lately after kids go to bed. Just makes me hungry! Will have to get more involved here as time goes on and my commercial BBQ training wheels come off. Have learned a ton so far here.

Hopefully a couple slots open up for us to attend this event.

If anyone wants to order a bag of coffee please let me know by this Saturday (1/23)

It will be $12/bag and will be whatever I feel like roasting :-D

Hey Ron - I'm out now. I have a family thing now that trumps this. :tsk:

Thanks!

Back