**** Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2016 Edition!!! - Saturday, Jan. 30th, 2016

****OK gang... We are currently at 60 RSVPs! Jeff had asked that we cut it off at 70, so once the RSVP list (as shown in the first post of this thread) hits 70 I will be keeping a wait list. Out of respect for your fellow Brethren, if you can't make it for whatever reason please let me know so I can move someone off of the waitlist!****

Also, please double check the list and make sure that I have the right number of people for you!

Last edited:
Ron,

Your efforts here are greatly appreciated.

I still recall the 1st Winter Gathering. It was you and me at Thomas BBQ (now Aurora, then Montgomery) between Christmas and New Year, like 2005 or so?

Uncle Bub's a time, Dave and Busters, then back to Uncle Bub's with the NLFo's (Netherland Farkers). Some where in there was Buffalo Wild Wings with Parrothead and the MoFo's. All a blur...

You've carried this from 5-10 of us into one heck of a great Winter lunch that it is apparent from the rapid response, is certainly a hit with fellow Brethren.

Thank you, for carrying on the tradition!

Your vigilance in setting these up are not lost on us!

Thanks, Bill! It's great getting together with the Brethren and talking BBQ for a while! We never have a chance to talk BBQ :rolleyes: :becky:

Put me down for one. Wow, this one is filling up quick!

Gonna have any fresh roasted coffee available?

****We are now at 70 adults and two kids. Anyone wishing to come beyond that will go on the wait list.

Please check the list below and make sure that I have the right number of people for you. If your plans change, please let me know as soon as possible! Also, if I don't have your Brethren user ID listed below, please let me know. It would be easier for me to track everything by Brethren user ID.

I'd like to be added to the wait list as a couple. I also clicked on "going" on Facebook this morning. Changed it from interested. Didn't realize it was in danger of filling up so fast!

I'd like to be added to the wait list as a couple. I also clicked on "going" on Facebook this morning. Changed it from interested. Didn't realize it was in danger of filling up so fast!

Got it, Matt. It filled up very fast this year!

I know that there will be folks dropping out as it gets closer. I just hope that they have the courtesy of letting me know instead of being no-shows :rolleyes:

Hey, I know you! :thumb:

Back