Shirley Fabrication on order

Shipping is the kicker. That's why my wife and I have not ordered a stick burner yet.

Congrats on the new smoker! Can't wait to see pics. Every time I see a post with pics of smokers from them I get mighty jealous.

Shipping is the kicker. That's why my wife and I have not ordered a stick burner yet.

Congrats on the new smoker! Can't wait to see pics. Every time I see a post with pics of smokers from them I get mighty jealous.

My wife and I are going to make a trip to pick this up. Will see how much renting a u haul utility trailer one way is and pick it up the morning we arrive in Tuscaloosa before driving back to VA. And if that plus hotel, food, gas is more expensive then I'll get her shipped.

Congrats! I'm excited for you, and hope Paul posts the build! :wink:

That is so cool. Congrats on the new cooker. . With all the worlds problems, being able to walk out in the cooking area and smile is a precious thing. I think you will be smiling big for a long long time. Please make your first cook memorable. Cattle, sheep swine feather fins and fur- and bacon

Also, I don't get the inside joke. What sports do they play in Alabama??
Long live Harvey Updyke :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Congratulations on the new smoker, look forward to seeing pictures of her in action.

Anybody getting a piece of fine art from TQ and son are lucky folks. Congrats!

I Cant cant wait to get my new TQ 24x50 Patio, it will be devivered Monday!
Paul is the best to work with!

Back