• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Oakridge sale

Thanks guys!! Here's the sale flyer...

BlackCyber2020_Facebook.jpg

I love Oakridge but man is it expensive here in Canada.
Limited selection and close to $50 for a small bag.

I guard my stash of Habanero Death Dust and Carne Crosta like it's insulin.

EDIT: Actually I just found a retailer in Quebec with decent prices. Time to place an order.

Just placed my first order of Oakridge Rubs using the BLACKCYBER20 coupon and free shipping deal. Always wanted to try some of these rubs. Now I'm going to

I love Oakridge but man is it expensive here in Canada.
Limited selection and close to $50 for a small bag.

I guard my stash of Habanero Death Dust and Carne Crosta like it's insulin.

EDIT: Actually I just found a retailer in Quebec with decent prices. Time to place an order.

Troy, just do what I do.

Get another job to feed your habit. (BBQ!)

Mike has some of the best tools in the business.

They good.

Pun intended.

So what are your top 3?

Asking for a friend. :grin:

I’ve not tried them all as yet that came in the VIP Sampler. I’ve used Carne Crosta as top and bottom layer on chicken pork & Beef. I’ve also used a tablespoon or three of these in soups stews and chili. I’ve not tried the spicy ones yet as that will most likely be a meal for one. Wife lost or misplaced her Scoville Tolerance. I’ve purchased the larger bags online and at local BBQ Store. First set of three are ones Ive used the most.

SPOGOS
Santa Maria
Dominator

Secret Weapon
Black Ops
Carne Crosta usually a top layer added to others

Last edited:
Got my order in last night.
2 lbs Carne Crosta ( one to gift ) and 1 lb of the New Mexico Chile Powder ( don't care much for gratuitous heat ).

Almost forgot to stock up during this sale. Had to pick up more of the usual but also had to throw in 1# each of the Jerk Seasoning and SPOGOS to give them a try.

OhNo! I am right in the middle of a move! I went to the pantry the other night to get some of my Oakridge rubs for a meal.They were GONE! I asked my wife and she said Oh,I packed those away,I thought you only used the ones in the cabinet.I thought those were just spares.No Dear.I leave those back there for Special Occasions.Oh well.I am sure there will be other sales.

Perfect timing. I was about out of Carne Crosta. :clap2:

Back