GrillGrrrl Here, brand spanking new from South Fla!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GrillGrrrl

Hey guys,

I finally signed up and I am totally lost where to get started. I've never participated in a forum before and this is all new to me.

About me- Love to grill, have a blog about grilling (GrillGrrrl.com), am from Charlotte, NC, lover of BBQ and great food! Live in Tropical South Florida...

Look forward to getting to know you all better and learning from you!

Cheers,

Robyn :-o

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Welcome Robyn. Just jump on in, tons of great info here.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Over the moon to have you with us Robyn I have watched nearly all of your videos and your food skills are out of this world!
Welcome to your new home.
Doc

Hey again girl, same mmmmeat from the bbqcentral chat, you came to a good place here, have fun

Welcome Grrrl. Doesn't take long to figure out the lay of the land here. Enjoy!

About me- Love to grill, have a blog about grilling (GrillGrrrl.com), am from Charlotte, NC, lover of BBQ and great food! Live in Tropical South Florida...

You forgot one important point... You also make a mean BBQ Cocktail (at least from the you tube videos) :becky:

Welcome to the asylum! It's good to see you here! Just jump right in. We're a friendly group. If you have any questions just send a PM to one of the Moderators (their names are in green) or our senior members (their names are in purple).

I think I've seen your blog, Robyn. Good stuff, as I recall.

I'm glad you found us! Just take it slow and don't drown in all the information you've got at your fingertips. If you can't find an answer, ask the question!

Welcome to the Brethren!

Arlin

Welcome to the camp,
Robyn.
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home,
Enjoy.

Welcome , come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

About darn time you showed up. It's only taken you a year or so to accept my invitation.

Everyone should check out Robyn's blog. The girl has skills...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back