Shirley Lead Time

Tell Tyler I found him one real cheap. [emoji1787]
29804768f12216f4e200b89fd582a77e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Stop posting deals please!! I don't need another freakin plasma cutting table no matter how much of a steal it is :becky:. Just cuz I'm rolling a smaller Machitech and Torchmate doesn't mean you have to rub it in my face and think I'll just up and spend 100K again on some rando purchase........:becky:

Stop posting deals please!! I don't need another freakin plasma cutting table no matter how much of a steal it is :becky:. Just cuz I'm rolling a smaller Machitech and Torchmate doesn't mean you have to rub it in my face and think I'll just up and spend 100K again on some rando purchase........:becky:
I bet they would knock off a few hundred if you don't need the training... can't hurt to ask.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My Shirley is in the states in storage, if I would have brought it here it would have put me over my 7,000lb household goods limit.

Are you a D.O.D./US Govt. service member in Japan? If so, thank you for your service and the sacrifice living without your Shirley while overseas!

I was all set to buy a stick burner, a Shirley, but the 32 month wait was too much for me. It was a positive though Because it caused me to reflect on my true needs for a cooker and with a younger family I went the Assassin 24” gravity fed route for practicality realizing I won’t have the time I think to be around the stick burner. Nor do I want to be when it’s below zero in winter...

That just means I’ll be all set for a 36” model down the road for those relaxing days I want to sit around playing with fire!

From the sounds of talking with Tyler I bet that wait time will be quicker than estimated due to expansion but regardless it’s a testament to the quality and attention to detail offered.

Well the 32 month wait doesnt seem so bad since mine started in Feb 19 haha. A buddy and I are almost done with a 120 gallon propane tank build that will fill the gap till I get the call from down south. Looking forward to it nonetheless and hopefully life doesnt change too drastically from now till then

I have the first Shirley in Australia. 50 x 24 patio that arrived in 2016. Lead time was 6 months door to door. Great product. Everyone that knows that I have a Shirley smoker keeps on asking for a sample. Never fails. Worth the wait

Are you a D.O.D./US Govt. service member in Japan? If so, thank you for your service and the sacrifice living without your Shirley while overseas!

Yes I am and thank you, I love what I do and my team!

I just emailed Shirley Fabrication yesterday. Going to discuss pricing on a Santa Maria grill and will put in an order for a 24 x 48 Santa Maria on casters.

Also, I have 31 months until I’m retirement eligible. So a 32 month wait really isn’t that long in my eyes.

Back