THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plata-O-Plomo

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Martin
I ordered a Trombo King last night and it should arrive this Phriday. I would love to use it this weekend. I am not sure which smoker I will use. It comes with two sized spikes so it should fit any of them (I hope).

I am thinking al pastor but chicken may also be interesting for the first run. Do any of you have any meat and recipe recommendations for the Trombo King? I am totally open for suggestions.

Thank you!

https://smokeware.com/products/trompo-king

In for results. I’d like to do some el pastor tacos with one of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't have any advice, but I thought I would chime in to say I am super jealous. Tacos de trompo are...one of life's true pleasures. Enjoy it and please post pics of whatever you end up cooking!

I agree with the al pastor and the greek options. I'm a huge fan of both (even my with cheap-arsed knock-off trompo).

Have fun! Let us know how it goes.

Your killing me 4ever3! I got to say I am pretty excited to roll some smoke this weekend to piss him off. If I get the time to get the meat marinaded I want to use the Trombo King and maybe fire up a UDS near the fence line for a fatty or poppers. Just to experiment to see how well it does. LOL

Back