MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #61
GratefulSmoker
On the road to being a farker

I just made a donation, please let me know if you have got it or not. Thank you!

Joshua Seabolt
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#00ff00][URL="http://www.smokinandfarmin.wordpress.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=black][U]Team Name:[/U][/COLOR] New Pigs On The Block BBQ[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000][U][COLOR=black]Smokers:[/COLOR][/U] FEC100, 4 x Weber Kettles 22.5, 1951 Hasty Bake project, Hasty Bake Ranger[/COLOR][/SIZE]
GratefulSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2008, 09:27 PM   #62
GratefulSmoker
On the road to being a farker

Went ahead and got a subscription also, what the heck Please let me know if you got that one also. Thank you!!

Joshua Seabolt
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#00ff00][URL="http://www.smokinandfarmin.wordpress.com"][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=black][U]Team Name:[/U][/COLOR] New Pigs On The Block BBQ[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000][U][COLOR=black]Smokers:[/COLOR][/U] FEC100, 4 x Weber Kettles 22.5, 1951 Hasty Bake project, Hasty Bake Ranger[/COLOR][/SIZE]
GratefulSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2009, 01:45 PM   #63
Pua'a Kuka
Found some matches.

I pm'd the admin yesterday regarding information on an alternative form of payment for a subscription any luck on that? _
Mahalo

1- Original die cast Hibachi
1- Coors Light table top grill
1- K-Mart 21" grill
1- Horizontal cut 55 gal. open face grill
1- Big a**, hole in the ground for an oven
Pua'a Kuka is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #64
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

Pm sent

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #65
smoke-n-my-i's
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33 View Post

Someone
who can't type for chit entered the wrong email address. (fat fingers left out an "A" in "bandera". Go figure. .

The subscriptions were fixed yesterday afternoon when someone noticed I.. (oh..I mean "someone"), screwed up the typing.. (like thats unusual?)

Stupid computer......

I couldn't find anyplace to pay by George's sauce.... where is the slot to pour it in?????

Bill
2 UGLY drum smokers
Weber 22 1/2" & 18 1/2" Kettle
Super fast RED Thermapen
Screaming fast ORANGE Thermapen
KCBS Certified Table Captain
KCBS Certified Judge
smoke-n-my-i's is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #66
smoke-n-my-i's
is One Chatty Farker

Hey Phil.... I just renewed the other day... even bumped up to a higher level....

Guess what I got yesterday?????

From The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. <[email protected]>
Subject: Paid Subscription Expiry Notice
Date: 03/06/2009 03:06 AM
To:[email protected]

Dear smoke-n-my-i's,

Your access to the paid subscription "25$ Yearly Subscription" in the BBQ Brethren Forum is about to expire.

To renew this subscription you can visit http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/payments.php

If you choose not to renew your subscription, extended features associated with the subscriptions will be returned to non-subscribers status. This includes Custom Avatars, extended signatures, the enhanced search function, new post funciton and member searches, extended profiles, access to the social networking and more. You will still have full access to read and post in all our public forums.

Sweet blue to everyone
and thank you for helping to support our forum.

BBQChef33
BBQ Brethren Forums
WWW.BBQ-Brethren.com
2 UGLY drum smokers
Super fast RED Thermapen
KCBS Certified Judge

Old 03-07-2009, 08:46 PM   #67
BBQchef33

ignore it.

You got that because you have multiple subscriptions running of different denominations. (notice the 2 different stars under your name). The old subscription is running out, thats what the notice is for. The new one will just continue on and the old one will go away.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM

Old 03-08-2009, 01:34 AM   #68
swamprb
somebody shut me the fark up.

Phil- Please PM me with the alternate payment address, I got the expiry notice too.
KCBS CBJ/PNWBA CBJ www.pnwba.com
swamprb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2009, 10:08 AM   #69
BBQchef33

folks, the entire subscription system is automated. I dont see emails, or lists, or actually see anything unless I go looking for it. So if there are ANY problems or issues please dont hesitate to send a note.

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM

Old 03-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #70
smoke-n-my-i's
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33 View Post
ignore it.

You got that because you have multiple subscriptions running of different denominations. (notice the 2 different stars under your name). The old subscription is running out, thats what the notice is for. The new one will just continue on and the old one will go away.
ignore it...I can do that....

Ok, understand the confusion now... I just thought that it was a way of getting a little more out of us old timers... catch them off guard, when maybe they FORGOT... old timer's mod....

Thanks for everything you do for us....
2 UGLY drum smokers
Super fast RED Thermapen
KCBS Certified Judge

Old 07-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #71
OUT OF ORDER
Full Fledged Farker

im sorry i think i have made a mistake and sent a donation and not updated my subscription i dont mind making a donation later but i meant to subscribe is there anything that can be done to change it to a subscription purchase im sorry i was in a hurry the other day and just went to donate and wasnt thinking
12" homade offset
22 1/2 webber
OUT OF ORDER is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #72
Bushwacker
is one Smokin' Farker

Hello ,I made a donation last week, and forgot to put my name in the comment box, It was all I could afford at the time, I'm not looking for anything, Just want to make sure it got to where it was supposed to go., and BTW, I love the Q'talk site.So glad that I ran across this site
UDS (Under Construction)
Bushwacker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #73
BBQchef33

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUT OF ORDER View Post
im sorry i think i have made a mistake and sent a donation and not updated my subscription i dont mind making a donation later but i meant to subscribe is there anything that can be done to change it to a subscription purchase im sorry i was in a hurry the other day and just went to donate and wasnt thinking

fixed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushwacker View Post
Hello ,I made a donation last week, and forgot to put my name in the comment box, It was all I could afford at the time, I'm not looking for anything, Just want to make sure it got to where it was supposed to go., and BTW, I love the Q'talk site.So glad that I ran across this site

thanks for helping to support our site..

I just served your beer.

FYI:(icons for the donations have to be done manually, subscriptions are automatic, so if anyone use the donation button intentionally, u have to let me know u did that so i can add the icons. )

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM

Old 08-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #74
Bushwacker
is one Smokin' Farker

Default Dry Throat

Ahh Thanks for the Frosty Mug of beer, a fella's throat can get a little dry around here sometimes,, I'll do better next time,, Thank's again Mr. BBQ Chief
UDS (Under Construction)
Bushwacker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2009, 01:43 PM   #75
Crüe-B-Cüe
is One Chatty Farker

I too clicked on donate instead of purchase subscription. Anyway I can get my beer? I'm getting thirsty. Thanks.