Competition Team Feedback Needed

StanBell

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
Smoke Freaks BBQ Consulting is working with a premium meatpacker who is developing an online store for BBQ competition meat delivered straight to your door. We’re looking for competition BBQ pitmasters to give us feedback in a brief survey to help us launch the service in a way that works best for YOU.

If you’re responsible for sourcing meat for your BBQ team, we’d like to hear from you. This survey will take about 3-4 minutes and can be accessed here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BBQ-MEAT

Thank you and Smoke On!

The ranking 1-6 wasn't working correctly on my computer, it would remove my answers so i would disregard that on mine

I started the survey but did not finish. It asked about pork SHOULDER but I dont not cook a shoulder but I cook a pork BUTT, so a little clarification might be needed. Other issue I had was ,while I am interested there is no information as to who or anything else, but yet it is wanting our email and address information. I am not saying anything is wrong but for me to just give that info I want to know where it is going.

That's correct. That particular question is asking for a ranking, so you can only use each number once. Thanks for the feedback.

I started the survey but did not finish. It asked about pork SHOULDER but I dont not cook a shoulder but I cook a pork BUTT, so a little clarification might be needed. Other issue I had was ,while I am interested there is no information as to who or anything else, but yet it is wanting our email and address information. I am not saying anything is wrong but for me to just give that info I want to know where it is going.

If you answer "yes" to pork shoulder, the next question allows you to choose "pork butt."

It says provide your email if you want to be notified when the store opens. It is not required.

Back