THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks great goose! That’s a hell of a cooker you have. I really like the chopping block you have on it. Even in that heat it seems like a beautiful day for a cook! Happy 4th.

Looks great goose! That’s a hell of a cooker you have. I really like the chopping block you have on it. Even in that heat it seems like a beautiful day for a cook! Happy 4th.

I stumbled on that block in an auction while I was waiting for my cooker. I was pretty excited to acquire it and add it. It really is handy to have there for chopping, serving, etc. It's really heavy though and not permanently mounted yet, I'm still debating if I want to do that or leave it removable.

Maybe if you could hinge it to the back of your cooker somehow, then you could just pull it up against the back when transporting, maybe use some industrial strength magnets. That way you wouldn’t have to worry about the road debris as much when transporting.

Maybe if you could hinge it to the back of your cooker somehow, then you could just pull it up against the back when transporting, maybe use some industrial strength magnets. That way you wouldn’t have to worry about the road debris as much when transporting.

I've considered hinges. Would magnets really hold it? It weighs about 80#.

Butts are at 195°, time for the Mac & Cheese to get a little smoke.

oUTwkZb.jpg

Back