A decision has made, I’m done...

Let me know what ya think!

I put a cost on everything, okie....I suffer with the plebian pepper and Saturdays harvested salt...it just became salt on Saturday...it's not the go ta, ya know.

Maybe I need it.

-D

Interesting! I've not seen that about here in the ABQ, but I'll certainly keep my eye out.

Thanks!

Going shopping for it tomorrow.
Thanks

I was little. We were walking through a grocery store and a lady was handing out Ritz Crackers topped with cottage cheese sprinkled with Lawry’s. From that day forward it’s been a favored snack It was always in the House growing up. Later, vacations summer and winter to Red River NM a small restaurant named Shotgun Williy’s (Sp) served burgers seasoned with Lawry’s. I reckon it will always be in the house.

But I was really impressed with Real Salt Fine and Kosher. So at the risk of quashed grand childhood and young adult memories I’m going to try Real Seasoning Salt.
The food is worth the risk

We've used the regular Real Salt for years, it has a good flavor and it's mined in my neighbor State to the west, Utah. One time, I read a testimonial that said this brand of salt was easier on a person with high blood pressure, so maybe it was trace minerals?? Anyways, I need to give their seasoned salt a try, I gave up Lawrey's and use Penzeys seasoned salt but always open for new products.

I'm in. Took a bottle to my 89 year old mother too

(latest selfie)

Despite this "selfie" I'm still trying the salt. :razz:

Redmond Life Store
ORDER #*****
Thank you for your purchase!
Hi Kevin, thank you for your purchase. Our fulfillment team here in Heber City, Utah is working hard to get your order in your hands. We may need a little extra time over this busy holiday to get your order to you. You can expect 2-4 business days from time of order for it to leave our warehouse. We will send you another note when it ships. Happy Holidays.

I use an unrefined unseasoned salt that is available in the local health food store. The only thing I use it for is to make fermenting brine for food preservation. You can actually see the minerals settle in the bottom of the brine. No added stuff to ruin the taste.

I was little. We were walking through a grocery store and a lady was handing out Ritz Crackers topped with cottage cheese sprinkled with Lawry’s. From that day forward it’s been a favored snack It was always in the House growing up. Later, vacations summer and winter to Red River NM a small restaurant named Shotgun Williy’s (Sp) served burgers seasoned with Lawry’s. I reckon it will always be in the house

Never been to Shotgun Willies that I recall, but we would eat at Texas Reds nearly every night of the ski trip when I was a kid.

Not trying to crush dreams er memories here, just passing on a good seasoning :laugh:

Damn it! I just switched to Lawry’s low salt and thought I’ve found seasoned salt nirvana. Gotta go pop a Norvasc.

I am NOT a dr, and this is NOT medical advice, but ya really should do YOUR OWN homework on a low sodium diet...

We've used the regular Real Salt for years, it has a good flavor and it's mined in my neighbor State to the west, Utah. One time, I read a testimonial that said this brand of salt was easier on a person with high blood pressure, so maybe it was trace minerals?? Anyways, I need to give their seasoned salt a try, I gave up Lawrey's and use Penzeys seasoned salt but always open for new products.

Redmond’s is the best, I even have travel shakers in the glove boxes of the cars and one in Mrs. 4ever3’s purse :mrgreen:

Back