MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 02-20-2020, 08:30 AM   #16
pigville porkers
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlsportster View Post
Interested to know if that has any issues with grease fires or pellets feeding. Asking for a friend.

I have yet to put the Beta one together, weather and other life things in the way, I do have the OG Bullseye and never had an issue with the pellets feeding but it will flare up good, but no different than a 22 inch kettle with charcoal.

Old 02-20-2020, 08:31 AM   #17
pigville porkers
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbrad62 View Post
That is on nice looking smoker and it definitely will hold a few briskets. You will need a second mortgage just to fill it up.
It should hold about 15 larger packers give or take, yep I will probably never need that much room lol but I could if i wanted to now lol

Old 02-20-2020, 09:52 AM   #18
KevinJ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Thing is a beast, congrats.
WGA

:plane: [SIZE="2"][I]All American Moinkballer[/I][/SIZE] 🇺🇸
KevinJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2020, 10:52 AM   #19
barrettd
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigville porkers View Post
I have yet to put the Beta one together, weather and other life things in the way, I do have the OG Bullseye and never had an issue with the pellets feeding but it will flare up good, but no different than a 22 inch kettle with charcoal.
Are you under an NDA or anything for the beta? I'm very curious about that Bullseye, and would love to know what's coming.

I don't see too many Bullseyes in use on YouTube channels, could be I'm not looking in the right places.

Old 02-25-2020, 08:26 AM   #20
pigville porkers
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettd View Post
Are you under an NDA or anything for the beta? I'm very curious about that Bullseye, and would love to know what's coming.

I don't see too many Bullseyes in use on YouTube channels, could be I'm not looking in the right places.
Nope no NDA at all. there are lots of the beta vs out there now. It has an updated PID controller and they added more vents to the lid. The only new difference on the production model coming out this summer is the whole kettle will be stainless steele vs the enamel coated kettle on the OG and Beta bullseyes. Go on Facebook and search for REC TEC groups. there are several and one dedicated to just the bullseye.

Thanks from:--->
Old 02-25-2020, 09:21 AM   #21
fwdiii
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Fred

That is one sweet smoker....congratulations!!!
fwdiii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2020, 09:55 AM   #22
Gimmethecash
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Steven

It’s a monster!
Camp Chef FTG600
Cookshack Amerique
2 x Sous Vide Supreme
Minipack MV31X
Gimmethecash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2020, 01:17 PM   #23
barrettd
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigville porkers View Post
Nope no NDA at all. there are lots of the beta vs out there now. It has an updated PID controller and they added more vents to the lid. The only new difference on the production model coming out this summer is the whole kettle will be stainless steele vs the enamel coated kettle on the OG and Beta bullseyes. Go on Facebook and search for REC TEC groups. there are several and one dedicated to just the bullseye.
I'm looking to buy a Stampede this year, so I'll be interested to see more on the Bullseye. I'll check out the FB group, as well. I like the idea of getting rid of my propane needs and switching everything to wood pellets, but we'll see.

Would love to see some Bullseye stuff from you once you get it going.

Old 02-25-2020, 02:23 PM   #24
SlickRockStones
Take a breath!

Name/Nickname : Gary

Beautiful grill. Looking to get horned myself with a Stampede.
SlickRockStones is offline   Reply With Quote