• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cabinet Smoker

jhuyser

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Alright one last thought.. What is the most portable insulated cabinet smoker on the market?? Yes they are all heavy, but thinking big tires and easier to load etc..

You can always make the Tires bigger- yourself or as an extra How big of a smoker are you talking about

Not really sure just throwing it out there for knowledge gathering and conversation.. Correct on adding bigger tires.. Just curious if any one has a "ya this is easy to load etc etc ..

Meadowcreek makes a larger wheel system on their BX50 and BX100. It is based on the old kids wagon design for turning from the front pull. The BX100 comes standard with it, but it is additional $ on the BX50.
Very sturdy and well built to do the job of moving those beasts.

Humphrey's Weekender series are well insulated and pretty light due to the design of the frame (significantly lighter than they standard IVC). I have also heard that the backwoods are lighter than similar sized models from other manufacturers.

I have a large LSG IVC with the offroad package (800#) and I can move it around on grass and packed gravel by myself. Uphill, I need help and loading up on to the trailer a small UTV winch is super handy.

The Backwoods first generation Chubby is about 100# if lifting it off the ground is a concern. After that they're all portable with wheels, carts, trailers.

Do you mean portable to move around the yard, out of the garage, etc? Or portable to load into the back of a truck or onto a trailer?

Back