THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***Vote! BBQ Brethren *Special* "Finger Foods" Throwdown - Vote!***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren *Special* "Finger Foods" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, May 11th

Click HERE to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

Potatoe

tom b

Texas Hogger

thirdeye

Home Farm BBQ

sudsandswine

sudsandswine 2

lunchman

Texmex01

ssv3

A7las

Autzen

chingador

SmokinAussie

chingador 2

bwram1

SmokinAussie 2

NavarreQ

LordRiffenstein

LordRiffenstein 2

thirdeye 2

SMOKE FREAK

ain't got enough fingers to count all the excellent entries so also used my toes and still came up short. Dang, yall's make an old farker work here!

Ok this is not even close to being fair, everything looks delicious and yet we have to choose only one...:icon_smile_tongue:

Hello everyone! I'm a new member so I don't have voting rights! And I am sooo glad that I can't vote! The food looks amazing from everyone. Literally, all of these items would be welcome in my home. Is it wrong to ask for some of the recipes?! :laugh:

I didn't intend to highlight any one person's entry, but SSV3's homemade crunch wraps have hit home for me. I haven't gone to Taco Bell in 3-5 years. 2 Crunch wrap supremes was my regular order.

Again, good job to all contestants!

Back