MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 08-01-2020, 10:19 PM   #1
Cole Train
Knows what a fatty is.

Default Hunsaker 85 gallon smoker

Ok, due to us putting in a pool and extending our patio area I’m pretty much left with no backyard. With that said, I currently own a LSG 24” offset cabinet smoker, and I’m afraid I’m going to have to sell it. I saw that Hunsaker makes an 85 gallon smoker, but I haven’t been able to find any reviews on it. I was hoping somebody has seen one in action or has one and could give me some feedback. It pains me to sell my LSG, but the logistics of moving it around every time I wanted to smoke are damn near impossible.
Cole Train is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2020, 10:25 PM   #2
drunkenmeatfist
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Let 'em in Sammy

I have a 55g Hunsaker and I am a fan of theirs. I haven't heard a bad thing said about the 85g version. That being said, I would hope you could figure out a way to keep the LSG. Or I could take the LSG off your hands for a friendly deal.
drunkenmeatfist is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2020, 10:33 PM   #3
Cole Train
Knows what a fatty is.

Lol, yeah I don’t think I’ll have a problem selling it. I really want to keep it but keeping it on my patio is not an option once the pool goes in.
Cole Train is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2020, 09:39 PM   #4
70monte
is one Smokin' Farker

If you do Facebook, there is a Hunsaker group where several of the members have the 85 gallon versions. You will probably get more info about them there.

Thanks from:--->