Steak, taters, beans, and...what is that???

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Today's lunch. KC Strip, grilled Grean Beans, Smoked Gouda Cheesy Red Potatoes, and something else which I have no idea what they are called, but they are GOOOD!:hungry:

Steak01.jpg

Here's a closer look at the mystery food.:twitch:
Steak02.jpg

In case you're wondering what they are, they are Cheese Tortellini wrapped in Bacon. I Googled for this, but I could not find any hits, so I guess they have no name. I wonder what they should be called?:confused:

Anyhow, I felt it was still missing something...Oh yeah! Some Roasted Red Pepper Sauce!:thumb:
Steak03.jpg

Steak04.jpg

I made sure to pool some of the sauce down there by the Bacon wrapped Tortellini. They are delicious, and even better with the sauce!:becky:

Hmmm, the plate looks excellent and that steak is killer. I bet I can cook a steak without injuring myself. Bacon wrapped tortellini, that is something very new.

Chris the first two pictures are awesome. Looks like a meal fit for a king!

Looks really tasty Chris, but how exactly was this inspired by the McRib? Well, if not, you've still got dinner.... I love roasted red pepper sauce!
It was inspired after eating all the rib stuff lately, and the fact that I had pork yesterday for lunch. So today I went pork-free. Except the bacon. Bacon always gets an exception.

I just don't think I can do any more McRibs!:laugh: I have had enough!:becky:

It was inspired after eating all the rib stuff lately, and the fact that I had pork yesterday for lunch. So today I went pork-free. Except the bacon. Bacon always gets an exception.
Yes, bacon is it's own food group. I love that Tortellini idea! Steak ain't too shabby either. What's that green stuff though?

Ohh. That looks really good. Bacon wrapped tortellini? Pork-Torts??? Cheers!!!

Some details on the bacon tortellinni please? Preboiled, time and temp, I'll take anything you are willing to share. Those may get me some action with the wifey:thumb: Nice lookin' plate o' vittles BTW...

Back