AUGUST SPECIAL "Appetizers" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) Lasts All Month!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our New August SPECIAL Throwdown Category is...

"Appetizers!"

2110.jpg

This was robbq's stellar winning entry in the 2015 "Gameday Appetizers Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - PLEASE READ:

1. Cook up some appetizers! You can feature one or multiple varieties, as long as your entries conform to standard Throwdown rules.

2. Multiple entries allowed and encouraged for this Throwdown ONLY!

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 8/2 through Tuesday 9/3. (Extended one day to accommodate late Memorial day entries.)

Entry pictures must be submitted by Noon Central US Time on Tuesday 9/3.

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
I made some moink balls and cubed pork belly for pig candy when we had some friends over the other night. There were none left, so I guess they were good :thumb:

app1.jpg

Stuffed Cubanells Poblamos and a red bell pepper. Left over pulled pork, Cheddar, cream cheese, Franks red hot, Sauteed onions,

Sudsandswine and sarth, Are these entries?

***MODERATOR'S NOTE***

[FONT=&quot]Folks, please read AND understand the rules BEFORE entering throwdowns, particularly rule #1:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] To enter a Throwdown you MUST clearly state at the BEGINNING of your post that you intend for your post to be an official entry into the Throwdown, and it must be clear that the moderator understands your intention, for example: "Please accept this as my entry into this Throwdown". ANY post that does NOT state this intent at the beginning of their post, or does not say so in a clear enough manner for the moderator to understand WILL NOT be included in the Voting for that Throwdown. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You can either post your entire cook in the Throwdown entry thread, or use your entry photo with a link to Qtalk with your full cook thread.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here's a link to the complete throwdown rules:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135049
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Back