spicewine firebox

jestridge

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic of one of these cooker firebox. Being a welding instructor I like to get new ideals on fabrication of different cookers.

How does the heat/smoke get up to the cook chamber? is there a baffle of some sort?
Thanks,
Mike

I have never actually seen the inside of one but I assume that the part hanging down above the fire grate is the water pan? So there is a gap along wach side of it? thanks, just trying to understand the method
Mike

I hope everyone is keeping in mind that this is Jay's cooker. He designed it, and he builds them with his brother and crew.

He's also a longtime, and respected member of this forum. If you have questions, I'd suggest going to the source. If he has the time, I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or so I've heard. I'm not pointing fingers at ANYONE. I'm just suggesting that you go to the source of knowledge for your particular question.

That thing is silver colored... that can't be a Spicewine. :shock: Mine is black inside! How'd you get ahold of a silver colored one? :lol:

Back