Lumberjack Pellets

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I saw an ad on a FB site for Lumberjack Pellets 4.99
Rural King Supply? Not familiar with it. You Pellet Brethren with a Rural King May want to investigate further. It’s the Internet so no guarantees.

Last edited:
Long way from me. I’d never heard of it. I was waiting on the price matchers to work their magic

I’m wondering if Atwoods would match?

We’ll find out tomorrow...

Edit to add:
Not finding it on the world wide web Adams, ya gotta link?

Story was updated in comments to clarify its Rural King. So so went to Rural King FB page and the ad for the pellets are on a video. But it’s there-The Rudy Special at Rural King

Thanks Adams, I’ll give atwoods a shot tomorrow...

Finally a store we have here. Bought 800lbs so I should be good for a while now.

RK is where I buy all of my pellets, thanks for the heads up on the sale. I'll be stocking up!

Thats a great deal...no stores near me, unfortunately. You should stock up for when you get your GMG replacement :thumb:

No plans to return to the pellet world, but it was a nice visit.
Davy Crockett was a cool cooker

Atwood’s wont match online prices ����

Bought 10 bags today, 2 the other, cleared the hickory out and washed the parts,its now loaded with LJ Apple waiting on some meat

Bought 5 hickory 3 apple 2 competition . I haven't used apple yet, might do some ribs tomorrow ,I like spares wife likes baby backs so 1 of each would be done to please the crowd

I like spares wife likes baby backs so 1 of each would be done to please the crowd

I'd have to do 2 baby backs. My wife doesn't care about me or my feelings. She wants me to assimilate to her ways.

Back