Shirley Fab, It's Ready!

I love that stainless rack and the rack on the back. Excellent smoker

Welcome to the family

Well, finally made it home from Shirley Fabrication about an hour ago (10 p.m.) since leaving around 5 a.m. this morning. While I was disappointed to miss meeting Paul, it was great meeting Tyler and Ross. Couldn't ask for nicer guys to deal with. They gave us the "nickel tour", helped me flip my hitch ball around (for right height), and went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with everything before leaving. Couldn't believe the reactions and thumb's up from so many people on the drive home. Every stop at a gas station became an extra 20 minutes just to let people check it out and answer questions. I guess when you get a Shirley Smoker, there's some popularity that comes with it. Great day, incredible experience, and I'm feeling like a kid at Christmas.

Those Shirley cookers are simply amazing. They have to be one of the absolute best values out there in a custom built pit. Congratulations, and good luck in competition!

Just sent my down payment for a 24x50 model, good news as he told me it would be quicker because it is a smaller cooker. Hopefully by summertime.

Back