Made a griddle/dual burner fryer for our family farm.... guess i'ts a Shirley Stone

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
iv'e made a couple of these in the past so my brother asked for one for the family farm... i guess the neat thing is you can remove the griddle and use the burners to fry fish... turkeys are whatever you want too

the cart rolls around easy and has a place for the propane bottle underneath... also has a small shelf on one end

the griddle is 3/8 thick white metal sandblasted with handles on it... the grease trough is 1-1/4 inch thick angle iron... i have modified many griddles for blackstone owners... you will never have a grease issue with this setup.... and being 3/8 thick although i'm using round burners it works perfectly

i own a blackstone and love it but the griddle has flaws in the way it was setup as far as the grease trough was concerned.... i could not ever compete with them and do not desire to,,,, this setup is quite a bit more.... but it is a win win for us because of it versatility..... Im sure some bream or bass out of the farm lake will see this setup soon

That's awesome!

I have the 2 burner camp chef w/ griddle, and the grease trough on that thing is abysmal. Otherwise it's a great cooker.

Looks good, and very versatile. One of the things that held me back from buying a blackstone, was that it was a single function cooker. I originally bought a camp chef 2 burner stove, with the intention of picking up a griddle top for it. I ended up getting the 36" blackstone, for not much more than I could buy the griddle top for the camp chef. Couldn't be happier with it's performance, but I do wish that it could be used as a stove top, if I wanted. The new Rear drain on the Blackstone has been flawless.

It's really a fantastic design. Clean lines, very functional, thoughtful design. Who wouldn't want one of these????

3/8" thick griddle. Man, oh man.

Paul, if you ever decide to switch gears and offer another cooking device, this could be your calling!! With the legs on that, you could also call it a "Sharon Stone":wink:

Back