Got sent home...

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Sooooo, I get a call this morning from one of my direct reports, he’s weak, has a fever, and hurts to breath... Not good... As the morning goes on it’s determined that he must be tested for Coronavirus before he can return to work... The morning goes a on little longer and it was decided that all who had contact with him yesterday had to go home (seven of us) and wait for the result. He tests negative, we go back ASAP as long as we’re showing no symptoms. He tests positive, we’re all out for a minimum of 14 days. We are a DOD approved shop and deemed essential. So I figure what better time than to come home and cook something!

Pork butt at 275° with a light dusting of Habanero Death (only cause I ran out) and a liberal coat of SPOGŌS, both Oakridge products!

Jeremy,

Hope he test negative! I'll follow along for the results and see the progress of this great cook.
Thanks,
Greg

Hope you are ok

Spogos and HDD on a butt? I need to try that sometime I think. Spogos is new to me...I guess one can use it on about everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fingers crossed, and many prayers for you and your coworkers.

Your butt looks delicious, and that's even before things get hot!

Jeremy,

Hope he test negative! I'll follow along for the results and see the progress of this great cook.
Thanks,
Greg

Thanks Greg!

Hope you are ok

Spogos and HDD on a butt? I need to try that sometime I think. Spogos is new to me...I guess one can use it on about everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Never tried it myself but I figure how could I go wrong?

Fingers crossed, and many prayers for you and your coworkers.

Your butt looks delicious, and that's even before things get hot!

That’s what she said... Sorry, you threw a hangin’ curve ball and I had to swing! Thanks Marc!

Looks like you're making the best of it!
I wish you well.

Got to, thanks!

Really hope it's negative Jeremy. Having first hand experience with a bad symptom case, it's one of the worst sicknesses I've ever experienced. Thoughts going out to you and your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers that the test comes back negative... Great way to make the best of the situation...

Good luck Jeremy, hope you and your friends are okay. :)

Prayers for you my brother, but that's a heck of a way to make lemonade out of lemons!

Thanks!

Really hope it's negative Jeremy. Having first hand experience with a bad symptom case, it's one of the worst sicknesses I've ever experienced. Thoughts going out to you and your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I know you’ve hard a rough time of it, hoping for a speedy recovery for you!

Prayers that the test comes back negative... Great way to make the best of the situation...

Thanks!

Crossing my fingers for you (and your coworkers)

Thank you!

Hope all remain well Nice way to spend the day off

Thanks George!

Sooooo, I get a call this morning from one of my direct reports, he’s weak, has a fever, and hurts to breath... Not good... As the morning goes on it’s determined that he must be tested for Coronavirus before he can return to work... The morning goes a on little longer and it was decided that all who had contact with him yesterday had to go home (seven of us) and wait for the result. He tests negative, we go back ASAP as long as we’re showing no symptoms. He tests positive, we’re all out for a minimum of 14 days. We are a DOD approved shop and deemed essential. So I figure what better time than to come home and cook something!

Pork butt at 275° with a light dusting of Habanero Death (only cause I ran out) and a liberal coat of SPOGŌS, both Oakridge products!

I messaged my friend who’s a shaman. He will be sending positive vibes your way this evening.

You and your yours, stay healthy!

We are a DOD approved shop and deemed essential.

There seems to be a grey area in what is deemed essential. For example:
My wife works in a Dentist office. Apparently extracting teeth is not essential because she got layed off. I am a general contractor. I suppose leaking roofs, tree's falling on your house is not essential because we were told to shut down.

But hey, at least i was able to get a new printer today at the local staples. Because apparently office supplies are essential. And while i was there, it was good to know that the Shoe store next to it was open as well. I guess wearing an old pair of shoes during this pandemic is not safe.
/sarcasm

Read the title and assumed Game of Thrones was sent home. That's strange because I never watched the series. Enjoy dat butt!

Dang it Jeremy, sorry to hear! You and family stay safe.

Back