Suggestions for a boneless leg of lamb please..

lantern

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Alrighty. So I bought two boneless legs of lamb at Sam's yesterday.

One already has a destiny to be butterflied and rubbed with olive oil and my favorite herbs for lamb and thrown on the grill.Over the years I've found that this is my favorite way of cooking and eating lamb by a long way.

That leaves me with the other. Since I'm planning on eating BOTH within the next 7 days I don't feel like eating it the same way as the grilled leg. I had thought about rolling and trussing it for a nice roast in the oven. But, I'm up for any suggestion.

Keep in mind that I can't have sugar or fruits that would introduce carbs to my diet. Thanks a lot in advance.

You can make gyros:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101278

They always look impressive too.

IMG_1337-1.jpg

Thanks bud, but that's not gonna get me out of my low/no carb predicament.:biggrin1:

ALthough.....trust me. I'd kill for some bread and taters nowadays.:heh::heh:

Thanks bud, but that's not gonna get me out of my low/no carb predicament.:biggrin1:

Not sure why not. You don't need to eat with bread and you can leave off the potatoes, ...

IMG_1384.jpg

Stuff withy green olives and sundried Tomato.add other stuff as desired.
fetta is low Carb ? yes ?

LOL!! Ok OK I'll put gyros on the possibility list! Just don't give me the dot dot dot. I hate the dot dot dot.:razz:

Yes Aussie. About any cheese is low/no carb.

I have plenty of both on hand from Fruita wood. I figured the cherry would be the way to go since I like it with beef.

Back