Finally purchased my Lang!

CPWS31

Found some matches.
Reaction score
A little while back I posted and received advise and information from experienced Brethren. I now wish to say thanks for the input offered by the Brethren. After much consideration I decided the Lang 36 patio was the smoker that I wanted. I was patient and finally located a used one (Lang 36 patio) about 70 miles from my home last week. After a short negotiation and a short trip to pick it up my Lang finally came home with me on Saturday. I was lucky enough to obtain my Lang from a man who was a certified Florida BBQ judge and did some BBQ competitions in the past. The smoker is in excellent condition. As it was used and very well maintained it was already seasoned and ready to go to work. I fired it up, gave the exterior a good washing, got it hot and steamed the interior Saturday night. Sunday, the Lang was put to task smoking short ribs and after eating the final product with the family I can now say I am the happy owner of Lang stick burner!

Attachments

• Lang_01.jpg
    Lang_01.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 356
  • Lang_03.jpg
    Lang_03.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 353
Congratulations

Congratulations on a great find!! I have been, and still am looking to snag a used one as well.

Well Done my Flo -Bro !
Looking forward to see what magic you are going to do on that Lang !

I am still waiting for my "Dream Smoker", so I know how you must feel, about 10 feet tall and walking on air.

Light You FIRE!

That was really well cared for, been a long time since the therm was centered in the door on the 36 model congrats that was a great find!

Congratulations, looking forward to seeing pics of your upcoming cooks.

That is great!! Congratulations! Keep burning those sticks

Nice! I see a few long overnight Cooks in your future.

Back