THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you like the Uuni? I’ve been eyeing it. Price is right and I like the small size.

I really like it. I've had the UUNI 3 for just over a year after experiencing homemade pizza courtesy of the chaplain's office in Afghanistan in Fall '17. That was where I discovered the UUNI, and got CINCHOUSE's permission to buy one.

I've packed mine up and taken it cross country to VA to cook with/for family. Heck, I just used it again last night for some friends and their kids.

I love the fact that I can cook with just a cup or two of wood pellets, and that the actual cooking process takes all of about 60-90 sec.

Highly recommend one if you're in the market.

If you don't want to worry about timing the cook vs. burning the pellets (to get a good starting temp on the stone), the gas burner option (for about $85-ish) looks to be a pretty slick way to control the heat better.

Hollar if you have more questions. I also know there's a couple of UUNI/OONI threads around here someplace.

Hope that's helpful in some way.

Back