• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cancellations Left and Right

HBMTN

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Ole Corona is causing us to have cancellations left and right. Just lost a $3k event for next Friday. I hope this doesn't continue too long. How about you all?

I had someone ask about their event May 2nd in regards to cancellation policy. Told her we would work something out. It's a small party, but most are coming from out of state. That's it so far, my trailer's season is just about to kick off in a couple weeks.

Not food related, but the group I play with has lost 3, maybe 4 good paying gigs already. Oh well, better safe than sorry I guess

I had someone ask about their event May 2nd in regards to cancellation policy. Told her we would work something out.

Our current policy for the next 4 weeks or so is that we'll allow a reschedule to a date we have available in 2020 and move the deposit to that date.

I'm thinking a similar policy to offer the 25% deposit applied to another booking date. This particular one was a small drop off for 30ppl, and my trailer is still hopefully making money at a brewery that same day.

It's an interesting time. Hotels are being generous with cancelations (at least the Hilton chain) but I have a booking with a small independent location in a few weeks for a Wurstfest that I'm expecting to get canceled. I'm sure I'll lose that $300, so I'm a bit cranky. Going there to help my sister in law (whose company is paying for her room) and another in law was going in an RV (so they stand to lose only $30). I'll be the only one that loses real money. No good deed goes unpunished!

Back