somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
So...I’m thinking this counts
80/20-50/50 Beef&Pork Chili
Christmas ������ Small batch No beans

***may not be totally committed to the fish goal. This is 2nd or 3rd attempt

Last edited:
Looks awesome. I also have been hitting the the small batch no bean chili. 2-3 bowl batch. Down the hatch. No leftovers. Easier on the GI tract. No goldfish. Westminster oyster crackers. That’s seafood too, right?

Looks awesome. I also have been hitting the the small batch no bean chili. 2-3 bowl batch. Down the hatch. No leftovers. Easier on the GI tract. No goldfish. Westminster oyster crackers. That’s seafood too, right?

Excellent choice on the oyster crackers.
Small cooks are a nice challenge. Cooking large is fun. Helped wife tonight make a Mexican Street Corn Casserole for her Bunco Christmas Party. Spooning Dukes slinging and crumbling Mexican cheeses- sending off my Bottle Of Tajines into the war zone fully realizing it may not return. A moment of silence for my T bottle.
Big cooks like 4-10 are easy, cooking for 1.5 is a tad harder

That is some high carb fish right there!

Excellent choice on the oyster crackers.
Small cooks are a nice challenge. Cooking large is fun. Helped wife tonight make a Mexican Street Corn Casserole for her Bunco Christmas Party. Spooning Dukes slinging and crumbling Mexican cheeses- sending off my Bottle Of Tajines into the war zone fully realizing it may not return. A moment of silence for my T bottle.
Big cooks like 4-10 are easy, cooking for 1.5 is a tad harder

Local Sam's Club has started carrying a double bottle package of Tajin. Pretty good price too. You might check it out at your local club.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/tajin-seasoning-2pk-14-oz/prod17050125

Robert

At least you're trying...not sure how hard.

Looks better than fish anyway!

Back