***Vote! BBQ Brethren "Lamb" Throwdown - Vote!!!***

Who Should Be Declared Winner of the "Lamb" Throwdown?

• fantomlord

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smoke on Badger Mountain

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • SmokinAussie

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • ssv3

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • morningwoodbbq

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Lamb" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, December 16th.

Click HERE to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

fantomlord
jtXmqrdl.jpg

Smoke on Badger Mountain
OioxAF8l.jpg

SmokinAussie
DSCF2478.jpg

ssv3
vEnGFoch.jpg

morningwoodbbq

morningwood%20lamb%20TD%20enrty%20dec%202019_zpsgnxpmjho.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^^
internet must have be broken

Pete, unfortunately, your photo was not showing up in my browser(Firefox), and never did during this TD, so I completely skipped over it.

I now have your image hosted on my Photobucket account and have added your entry to the poll, and also have edited your post from the entry thread so the photo will be visible to everyone.

Said Moose, sheepishly.

Pete, unfortunately, your photo was not showing up in my browser(Firefox), and never did during this TD, so I completely skipped over it.

I now have your image hosted on my Photobucket account and have added your entry to the poll, and also have edited your post from the entry thread so the photo will be visible to everyone.

Pete, I have had the same issue with your photos in the past.. I think that on the last TD you entered, I hosted your pic on Imgur so that it would be visible to everyone..

Yes it was really really hard to get my eyes to press the mouse button!

Pete, I have had the same issue with your photos in the past.. I think that on the last TD you entered, I hosted your pic on Imgur so that it would be visible to everyone..

Weird, I just link right to the twitter image. May have to put elsewhere.

Back