What's in your Freezer?

aquablue22

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I'm starting to get a little nervous. My stash is down to three racks of ribs, 4 one pound packs of pulled pork, one 2.5 lb pork loin roast and one 4.5 pound beef roast, all smoked and ready to eat! I was wondering why the freezer looked so empty!:becky::becky:

Attachments

• IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0548.jpg
    IMG_0548.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 123
I see why you're nervous:wink:, Floating here with 6 racks ribs, venison back strap, ground venison, and some cubed venison, 12 lbs pork trim for future smoked sausage, cubed pork cutlets, reptile, and 5 lbs froglegs. Oops, now 5 racks ribs:-D

In the upright freezer, I've got 2 pork loin roasts, 1 pork picnic roast, 1 whole fresh ham (not cured), a couple freezer bags of catfish, a couple freezer bags of duck breast, pheasant, some bluegill and some bass.

Pulled out 2 whole chickens and a cured ham (shank) and cooked them with 4 butts today. Gonna drag out the vacuum sealer for the first time tomorrow and pack it all away for the winter (if it makes it that long:heh:).

20 pounds of pastrami, 5 or 6 pounds of pulled pork, two 15 count packs of MOINKs, one dozen ABTs, 5 pounds of smoked deli-style ham. And then there's the rest of the stuff that I've still got to cook. No wonder my wife won't let me do the meat shopping alone. ;>)

5003404370_3804b13493.jpg

Oh chit, I am afraid to look! Been canning lately because of the lack of freezer space. Not a bad thing, but your post makes me realize I need to use some stuff up. Thanks.

Rough estimate, 150 Wings, 4 Butts, 2 Whole Chickens, 5 Slabs of Spares and a chit load of chicken parts (cannot pass up a sale). Then there is the fast food stuff for no Q nights and Ice Cream.

I better stock up...:shocked:

Three 8# butts, 20# of chicken wings, 1 turkey breast, 1 pork loin roast,10 # of burgers, and about 80# of leg quarters.

My daughter moved and had no room for the freezer so... It's starting to get the good stuff, butts, chicken and CAsh & Carry has corned beef packers under $2.00/lb and briskets are less. I now have room to get them.

Back