Only 98*-- Cool enough for chili IMHO 🌶️🌶️🌶️✌️

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
So good bike ride early. Online ordered Jeep things, front to back ceiling insulation sound proofing, checked on window tint L&R driver down to lowest legal. They're booked into next week must decide between regular or ceramic. To make up for Jeep accessories I'm eating at home. Not that I was going to eat out anyway. Three meat chili. Leftovers in the freezer I actually took the time to label. Beef Cheek-Cubed Ribeye and chopped brisket. Should make a decent bowl.
Gotta save that money, Jeep expects her upgrades.
Beer

Last edited:
Ain't it great when you can find what you're lookin for in the freezer?

Good lookin chili. I've got a bag already made in my freezer ready for use when the urge hits.

It was freezing here at 9° below 100. That chili looks excellent enough that it would have tasted good even if it was hot. Did you use a chili seaoning or just wing it?

It was freezing here at 9° below 100. That chili looks excellent enough that it would have tasted good even if it was hot. Did you use a chili seaoning or just wing it?

End of the bag of Morton's Chili Mix. Didn't measure estimate two tablespoons

chili looks amazing, I would take a bowl or two of that for sure. I cannot say enough about how much better ceramic tint is over regular tint. Especially here in the utah desert. Its worth the extra expense IMO. I highly recommend putting some on the windshield too.

Back