Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
We are staying at the Holiday Inn
1. OLATHE-GREAT PLAINS MALL AREA
101 W. 151ST ST
OLATHE, KS 66061Phone: (913) 829-4000

should be there around 6.

roll call.. who is meeting us?? roll call here and i will send my cell phone number.

I'm am leaving at 11am, so if no responses in time, contact, any of these: spicewine, jeff_in_Kc, SolidKick, Willkat98, brooklynQ or smoker for my cell phone number.

sorry, dont like posting cell phones.

The dog will be in the house. I will give you a ring today. I didn't think that I would be able to get up there tonight as I have open house this evening, but I have a great boss that just told me I did not have to attend so I will be there with the Bash Van (turtles on the perimeter):cool: :cool:

I'll be there. Do you need suggestions on where to eat or are you going to wait til you get here?

I think we'll play it by ear. Holiday Inn will have a bar and restaurant as well as wireless.

I'll meet everyone at the service. I think I've got your cell #...

I'm sorry that I can't be there with you guys. Please pass along my condolences to Scott's family and thanks for representing the Brethren.

Exactly, Ron. Please let Scott's family there are a LOT of Brethren that wished they could be there.

Arlin

I'll see you this evening. Probably too late to get your cell - but Jeff and I are in regular contact.

JEFF - keep me posted, let me know when to swing out south...

HoDeDo said:
I'll see you this evening. Probably too late to get your cell - but Jeff and I are in regular contact.

JEFF - keep me posted, let me know when to swing out south...

Andy, I get off work at 4:30 and I'll be running a few errands for the contest until Phil and Greg get out this way. Hopefully it won't be long cuz I gotta get home and load the van tonight. Can't stay past probably 8 or 8:30 pm. Any chance you can get access to some cherry?

Back