MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices

Notices

Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices We sell the Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices, along with a few select items, that you may find useful for barbecuing or grilling. http://simplymarvelousbbq.com/store/

Old 04-10-2014, 03:16 PM   #16
Diesel Dave
Quintessential Chatty Farker

They'll be fine, no worries.

Big Brother Smoke wouldn't sell anything that was outdated.
And the new labeling just came out

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring ― Marilyn Monroe
Diesel Dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2014, 03:26 PM   #17
cpw
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Chad

I'm nervously pacing by the door waiting on the UPS man to make his popitude delivery. I got a comp tomorrow I plan on using it for.
Yoder YS640
Savannah, GA
Yes, Dear BBQ on Facebook
Proudly sponsored by Royal Oak Charcoal and The Atlanta BBQ store
cpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 04:16 PM   #18
Happy Hapgood
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Mike

The Popitude is a Mighty Thang!!!
Wife LuzziAnn 1956 model.
Ink Bird IBBQ 4T Wi-Fi Temp Monitor, Superfast LSU Purple Thermapen & ThermaPop, Party Q
Ink Bird Sous Vide, HF Flame Thower

My Motto these days is "Low Stress, Low Drag".

The Artist Formally Known as Toast

Happy Hapgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 05:55 PM   #19
chambersuac
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB View Post
Hi Just got my order for SM Cherry-Spicy Apple-Sweet Seduction on this Monday,4-7-14. They still had the old labels on jars.?? Hope they hold well.
Thanks Dan
The whole line of rubs store/hold really well. Besides, they sell so quickly, they don't have time to go bad. Don't worry.

Of course, I can't speak about the new Popitude. I haven't had a chance to try it. Heck, I just found out a few days ago that it exists. However, since everything else,that Steph (Big Brother Smoke/Simply Marvelous) sells is of the highest quality, I feel safe in saying this new one will be great, too.

Getting back to your concern about your recent purchase, I'm convinced you'll be happy...except, you might be mad that you didn't order more!

IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball maker and IMBAS Sgt. At Arms.

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. [Acts 20:32 KJV]
chambersuac is offline   Reply With Quote