My 1st Attempt at Pron

Dylan's Dad

Knows what a fatty is.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I'm still working on my UDS but I did manage to get my other new toy put together. Decided to try an indirect smoke on a chicken. After seeing the results I will be modifying the exhaust to extend to grate level. It's not quite low and slow, (350 deg) but still nice and juicy.

UDSBuild015.jpg

UDSBuild017.jpg

UDSBuild018.jpg

Love me some of that Drunkin Yardbird.. That lookd mighty tasty...

Thanks everyone!:-D I was happy with the results. Hopefully after I extend the exhaust down to grate level the heat will level out a bit. It seemed that the very bottom of the legs had very little heat on them. :confused:

Chicken looks great. Of course, I love to eat chicken. Like the Naturewood too! :thumb:

looks like some tasty bird, keep the pron coming!

Real good prons. If I might suggest, but not to criticize your work. Some of us resize the prons so you don't have to scroll over. Another Brethern posted one time that he resizes to 500 wide. I tried it and it gives a very nice size photo.

Great looking chicken Dylan's Dad! :thumb:

Thanks again everyone!:becky: I played around a little this morning and lowered the exhaust to grate level. Will test it out this evening. I learned how to re-size my pics too! Thanks for the tip.

UDSBuild020.jpg

Back