Happy Friday Brethren...What's Smokin' This Weekend?...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Friday Night Steak Night tonight...we'll see what the butcher has in store for me on my way home...

Saturday is a local comp...Sausage, Tri-tip, Chicken, and Ribs...wish me luck...Swamprb usually kicks my arse...

Sunday is open...

Have a great weekend folks!

Is the forum slow or is it just me...???

It's you, Bro! The GF is tired of Q and wants pizza. I am going to place it on the grill:twisted:

Pre-sale of meat for the 4th...fundraiser for Operation BBQ. 3 cases of pork, 4 cases of chickens, 32 racks of ribs, and 7 briskets. SHOOT ME NOW!

Not sure what might be smoking, but cooking 2,000 hot dogs for a community charity event sponsored by DeAngelo Williams, Reggie Howard and Marcus Bell on Sunday.

If the weather doe not change, i'll be smoking.
Temp Wednesday was 103, yesterday 101 and 101 so far today. All 3 record highs and no RAIN for the month,which is highly unusual for Louisiana.:icon_devil

Mom's coming to visit so I'm smoking up a feast....brisket, ribs, chicken and some ABT's!

ribs butts brisket tri-tip all done at eggfest this weekend eggsby the bay hosting the deal should be fun learn some new stuff

Spares, Dogs, & Burgers .... and a Casserole on sunday:eusa_clap

Granddaughter from Cali is here for the weekend so today it's bacon wrapped chicken boobs and BBQ beans. Sat pulled pork,hot links and Cowgirls zucchini.

More family coming going throw on some Lobster tail too.

Last edited:
Big weekend for me. Another high heat brisket attempt on Saturday with a 14 lb packer, then Sunday my first attempt at chuckies, plus I'll be working on some burnt ends.

Judging New Albany, IN comp tomorrow, so many people will be cooking chicken, ribs, pork & brisket for me.

Weather permitting, Sunday should be ABT's (mariachi chiles instead of japs, having crop failures from all the rain) fresh-picked green beans, hopefully with fresh-dug new potatoes, and some kind of meat, or maybe crab legs, or a fattie, or...

Back