Inkbird Up to 50% off Discount of 1000 Feet Wireless BBQ Thermometers

KenInk

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Now Inkbird produced a new type of wireless BBQ thermometer which called IRF-2S.

The amazing point of this Thermometer is the super stronger wireless signal and stable ability of through wall.(1000 feet in outdoor space)

The product just on line, we really need customers' feedback and suggestion.
Therefore, we are offering 50% off discount for this product if you can leave us a feedback or suggestion. And it's also a Halloween discount activity. This type of thermometer is one of the best choices for gift.

Here is a direct 20% off discount Code: ILHG4UCY
Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B076BXDVNW
And the other 30% off discount will be refunded to you guys by paypal.

Please reply my post or PM me if you have any interest.:razz:
IRF-2S1.jpg

The 50% off discount activity will end in Oct,31th. Please hurry up if you have interest.

Only 2 probes can be used at the same time? Is it half the $39 or is $39 the half off price?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Only 2 probes can be used at the same time? Is it half the $39 or is $39 the half off price?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yes, IRF-2S has 2 sockets. The one with two probes need $39.99. The one with three probes need $44.99. The third one is prepared for a timely replacement.

I've been testing mine. The range is incredible. Accurate thus far compared with thermaoen. For those who don't need a lot if probes and prefer a stand alone unit rather than a phone app, highly recommended.

I've been testing mine. The range is incredible. Accurate thus far compared with thermaoen. For those who don't need a lot if probes and prefer a stand alone unit rather than a phone app, highly recommended.

Thanks for your feedback friend.:-D

Back