• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

LSG Video Just Posted of Brand New 20" Offset Design

I like it - I just figured it had some sort of baffle he came up with......

Meh... not really impressed with this series, although I love their other products.

I like:

1) the extra space on the top rack due to the new shape
2) that I can put ribs or brisket in longways and not just sideways
3) those temp gauges looked pretty consistent to me!

Can't wait ������

I like:

1) the extra space on the top rack due to the new shape
2) that I can put ribs or brisket in longways and not just sideways
3) those temp gauges looked pretty consistent to me!

Can't wait ������
I think it's a great little backyard smoker for a somewhat decent price. I usually only cook for 2 but at times we have company so these 20" smokers would handle everything that I need to cook especially when I have other cookers. Love all the LSG Offsets.

Typically, yes that is true. However, Chris Goodlander just posted a video using one with a traditional wood fire and I'm very intrigued by this.

https://youtu.be/XS9OxLwbt1g
This is just my opinion so it means nothing really, but a Guru can't supply the volume of air needed for burning sticks hence having the intake partially open, plus you still have to refuel regardless. If you know how to run a stick burner it's not needed, but I understand people like having options.

I dont really like the aesthetics, and it's a downgrade in steel thickness (3/16"). But offers more space. Top flow design....meh. You can DIY a top flow design for any pipe smoker.

$1700 for a 20x42 seems to be a good deal and I like that Chris is at least attempting to innovate. I don't know that I would buy one but do like them.

Back