Eat More Fish-Breakfast For One

Mmmm... Yes please! Love sardines.

Remember when I was a kid in grade school. Other kids would have their peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for lunch. I'd occasionally have sardines & raw onions on rye bread.

I prefer the boneless fillets myself, The German smoked Polar brand are the best but they are all pretty good, I just eat them out of the tin with Triscuit crackers, The tinned mackerel are good too!!

Don't forget to soak the cracker in the oil, lol

Don't really look like brekkie to me but looks real good for lunch. Might sub smoked oysters or kippered herring some days.:cool:

Grew up eetin sardines. Still do. Perfect for when your on the lake fishin and the soybean oil makes great fishin bait chum. Super protein with saltines.

Redneck bagels and lox! Heck yeah, I'd try it. But I'm thinking a beer or bloody Mary might need to be along for the ride. Back in the day, I've eaten sardines, smoked oysters, Underwood deviled ham and potted meat and Vienna sausages. It's funny how things from your youth, long gone, come back to visit from time to time.

Thanks Adams.

Robert

Redneck bagels and lox! Heck yeah, I'd try it. But I'm thinking a beer or bloody Mary might need to be along for the ride. Back in the day, I've eaten sardines, smoked oysters, Underwood deviled ham and potted meat and Vienna sausages. It's funny how things from your youth, long gone, come back to visit from time to time.

Thanks Adams.

Robert

Those little cans of love are the only reason to ever go into a Dollar General store.
Ed

Back