MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Old 04-19-2012, 06:23 AM   #61
Jeffc
Knows what a fatty is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
So just where do you plan to seat up for business? I plan on making the trek to Cedar Rapids in July and would love to go Czech you out. Maybe you will even be vending at the Czech Festival that I will be attending, hence the Czech you out reference. I am 100% Czech by the way.
LOL..kind of figured! I am not doing this one but pretty booked in July. When is it? I am doing the freedom festival in CR for a couple of their events including the fireworks. Search QDogsBBQ on Facebook is the best way to follow! However I don't have the events posted yet.
Jeff

Old 05-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #62
Jeffc
Knows what a fatty is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffc View Post
LOL..kind of figured! I am not doing this one but pretty booked in July. When is it? I am doing the freedom festival in CR for a couple of their events including the fireworks. Search QDogsBBQ on Facebook is the best way to follow! However I don't have the events posted yet.
Jeff
Second week being open, sales aren't to bad. The location is good and I am getting electricity dropped toady! Now I can leave the fridges on and cook over night without pumping LP into the generator. Also will allow me to run all my appliances without guzzling LP, which is not cheep. Our best day so far was ribs last week, sold eighteen racks and 20 pounds of brisket. The briskey was gone in twenty minutes! My first blues fest is in two weeks, looking forward to!
Old 05-23-2012, 04:51 PM   #63
JS-TX
is Blowin Smoke!

Really cool setup you got! I'm curious, how much would does your smoker weigh? I ask cause I'm curious if it's feasible to use a heavy smoker like a stumps on a trailer such as yours.
JS-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #64
Jeffc
Knows what a fatty is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS-TX View Post
Really cool setup you got! I'm curious, how much would does your smoker weigh? I ask cause I'm curious if it's feasible to use a heavy smoker like a stumps on a trailer such as yours.
The cooker 2000lbs. I love it I might add! Great cooker